You've just read a great book, and you want to tell the world about it! How do you write a great book review that others would like to read? Here are some pointers:
- Go to Write a Book Review with Rodman Philbrick to learn how to write a book review.
- Now that you know how, write your review! Make sure you include:
- author of the book and a statement about the author's style
- a brief summary of the book (do not give the ending)
- use one new vocabulary word from the book in the review
- briefly describe the "best part of the book"
- explain why someone should or should not read the book