Saturday, October 25, 2008

Supply Contest


Homeschoolers need all the supplies they can get! That is why I am happy to be sharing this contest with you! Entering the contest is simple. All I ask is that you help me spread the word about my blog.
Some easy ways that you can help spread the word:

~Send an email to other moms, teachers, friends and family, etc. linking them to this blog.
~Share a link on your own blog.
~Write a review on Stumble Upon.
~Share my link on parenting, teacher or home school message boards that you frequent.

In order to be entered into the contest, please leave me a comment letting me know how you helped spread the word. Your comment will serve as your entry. You can enter as many ways as you like - each comment must show a DIFFERENT way that you spread the word.
One "School supply" prize package will be awarded on each of my homeschool lesson plan blogs. Each prize package contains all of the items shown in the picture above. I appreciate all of my blog readers but this particular contest is limited to to USA residents only. The contest ends at midnight PST on November 25th and the random drawing will take place on November 26th. Winners will be posted on the blog shortly afterwards.
Good Luck!

No comments: